UCH Church Auction—Peace, Love, & MUUsic
UCH Church Auction on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019. Come get your groove on! Celebrate fun, food, and fellowship while enjoying Peace, Love, and Music in a 60s theme vibe with your UCH Community.
Tickets will be for sale after Sunday services starting in September- $10/person or $20/family. Childcare will be provided, but RSVP for your flower child before Friday, October 25th, 2019.
Your help is essential for UCH to have a groovy time!
During Coffee Hour, look for our table in the common room to buy tickets, sign up for food donations, and submit auction items and events by Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 for inclusion in the Auction Booklet. We want your donation to be seen by all!
5:30 to 6:30 pm - Appetizers
6:30 to 7:45 pm - Dinner
5:30 to 7:45 pm - Silent Bidding
8:00 pm - Live Auction and Raffle Drawing
Wondering how you can help the make the auction a success?
1. DONATE. Email us at UCHauction @ gmail.com.
- Description detailing the donated item or service
- Date of your event or dinner
- Maximum number of people who can attend the event
- Minimum suggested bid
- Contact name, phone number, and email
Many favorite items, events, and dinners have included:
- Dinner parties, computer repair, and afternoon tea parties
- Cheese cakes, pies, breads, and quiches
- Time-share vacations, game nights, and dance lessons
- Soup or muffins of the month
- Cooking classes and pet sitting
- Wine and cheese parties
NOTE: Please contact the church soon if you want to reserve a room for your event.
2. Stop by our table in the Common room to donate a basket related to our theme.
3. Visit our table at coffee hour starting Sunday, September 1st, 2019 to purchase tickets and for donation sign up. We’ll take it from there. Please submit auction items and events by Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 for inclusion in the Auction Booklet. We want your donation to be seen by all!
4. Provide food for the dinner. Please sign up at the auction table during coffee hour when purchasing your tickets or click here.
5. Volunteer for the auction and related activities. For more information, contact Patti Hazell pahazell @ yahoo.com or 717-576-9848.
6. Get donations from friends and members of our church community. Use this letter.
7. Ask a local business to donate an item for the auction. It works best to ask businesses that you normally patronize such as stores, dry cleaners, yoga studios/gyms, or health care practitioners. The donation request letter is available here.
9. PROXY BIDDING is possible in advance. Here’s how: For live or silent auction items, send an email to Kelly O’Neill (oneill.kelly.m @ gmail.com) by Friday, November 1st, 2019. We need the following information to place your bid: name, email address, contact phone number, list of item(s) you wish to bid on, and the maximum dollar amount of your bid.
Thank you for your support!
UCH Auction Planning Committee: Patti Hazell, Dave Forster, Randa Todd, Ann Stillwater, Bart Carpenter, Donna Hoover, Mike McCullough, Nathalie Hoke, Sandy Hamstra, Marsha Dulaney, Kathy Malarich, Justin Sciamanna, Jessica Lybarger, Yvonne Werzinsky, Kathleen Gorak.